About Me

My photo
I'm the only girl in a house full of boys. I married my eternal companion in 2004 and we have 3 handsome boys. My day revolves around the love and nurture of my family, but when the boys go to bed, I bust out the sewing machine, hot glue or paint!

04 October 2013

DIY Fall Burlap Wreath

So, I know that burlap is SO popular right now and I decided to give it a whirl. A dear friend of mine had a birthday coming up, so I decided to make her a burlap wreath. I searched Pinterest and found a great tutorial Here. I was surprised at how easy it was! After the first wreath, I went back to hobby lobby and got supplies for 2 more to gift as housewarming gifts. The wreaths were a huge hit!

If you want to purchase my burlap wreath, click HERE! or you can shoot me an email at danathompson24@gmail.com

Here are a few photos of just one of the wreaths.





No comments:

Post a Comment