About Me

My photo
I'm the only girl in a house full of boys. I married my eternal companion in 2004 and we have 3 handsome boys. My day revolves around the love and nurture of my family, but when the boys go to bed, I bust out the sewing machine, hot glue or paint!

11 November 2013

Clothespin Nativity Ornaments (set of 3)

I am IN LOVE with these sweet nativity ornaments!!! I made them last Christmas and added them to my neighbor gifts. I had made a plate of cookies and tied it on top with a ribbon. I'm thinking this year I may make "brownies in a jar" for my neighbors and tie the ornament on with a ribbon.  (And since we live in a different house than last year, I have new neighbors who haven't received my ornaments yet!!) It's creative gift and something to keep after all the goodies are eaten up!

If you are running out of time or just want to make life easier, check out my clothespin ornaments on ETSY.  I sell them in a set of 3, so you will have two to give away and one to keep for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment